RINA Systems is seeking a motivated, skilled sales and business development representative to work in a small team environment, either in our office or remotely. This position is a sales role focused on acquiring, developing and retaining enterprise level clients. Appropriate candidates will have experience selling large complex SaaS solutions to top tier accounts. The work environment is fast-paced and dynamic; flexibility and problem-solving skills are a necessity as well as the ability to manage and prioritize workload. We are looking for someone who is positive and energetic, has excellent written and verbal communication skills, and will maintain professionalism and confidentiality.
Critical Job Elements:
- 5+ years proven experience in selling software technology especially in enterprise software sales and familiar with SaaS model of highly technical products to large scale corporations and operations
- Experience and a solid network in multiple Big Data industry verticals (finance, pharmaceutical, legal, compliance, others)
- Experience in selling technology products and services to technical stakeholders
- Ability to articulate new product features and service offerings
- Ability to develop, monitor and assist in addressing long and large-scale sales cycles
- Highly motivated with problem-solving ability; self-starter with proven success in dealing with ambiguity
- Organized and process driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Ability to combine multiple viewpoints, perspectives and opinions with objective and impartial analysis to solve problems, gain consensus, and drive decisions
- Very strong English skills (oral and written)
Strong technical background and/or education a plus This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth and technical creativity in a casual work atmosphere. The successful candidate will work closely with a team of hard working professionals with diverse backgrounds and experiences who share a common vision and passion for building disruptive solutions.
Our company is dedicated to the newest technologies in a low employee turnover organization.
The qualified candidate must be able to work and communicate with colleagues, management, and customers. If working remotely, success delivering high-quality results and collaborating with an agile team must be demonstrated.